Following upgrading options are currently available:
 Upgrade from PC Guard for Win32 V4 to PC Guard for Win32 V6 or PC Guard for .NET V6
PC Guard for Win32 V4 is obsolete and no longer supported product. It's also not fully compatible with Windows XP and later operating systems. It was taken off the market back in 2003.
PC Guard for .NET/Win32 V6 supports all existing Windows 32/64 bit operating systems.
- You will receive the latest build of PC Guard for .NET/Win32 V6.
- You will be able to continue using previous version and install V6 license on another computer.
- You can choose between upgrading to PC Guard for Win32 V6 and upgrading to PC Guard for .NET V6.
 Upgrade from PC Guard for Win32 to PC Guard for .NET
PC Guard for .NET offers protection of both Win32 and .NET applications.
- You will receive your unique, latest build of PC Guard for .NET.
- PC Guard for .NET upgrade will retain compatibility with previous Win32 version. You will be able to use old projects for protection and activation of Win32 applications.
- Existing PC Guard for Win32 tech support subscription will be transferred to upgraded .NET version.
- Previous Win32 license should be removed before installing this upgrade as .NET version contains all functionality of Win32 version with added .NET applications protection capability.
 Upgrade from Activation center (PRECOMPILED) to Activation center (SOURCE CODE)
Use this option to upgrade to source code version of Activation center (ACEN)
Existing licenses can be upgraded at any time in online activation center.