You should remove your license:
- if you want to move license to another computer.
- before formatting your hard drive
- before flashing motherboard bios or cd/dvd firmware
- before installing new operating system
- before erasing all files from hard drive
- before doing any other operation which could change site/mid codes.
Use the following procedure to remove your current license:
- Select 'Remove license' option from HELP menu.
- Click on "Remove license" button to remove license.
Alternatively, you can invoke activation dialog during startup and remove license there:
- Toggle scroll-lock key before running PC Guard.
- Activation dialog box should pop-up.
- Select 'Remove license' radio button.
- Enter your original activation code and press 'Continue' button.
- Press 'OK' to approve license removal process.
- Removal code dialog box will pop-up at this point.
Once you have valid removal code you can login to activation center and remove license or transfer it to new computer:
- Login to activation center with your username/password.
- Open list of licenses for appropriate order in the list of orders by clicking on licenses button
- Click on license removal button for license you want to remove.
- Set previously obtained Removal code.
- Click on Remove license button.