- Using your file manager, open the folder where you have downloaded the installation file.
- If the file is a zip package, extract zip archive to a temporary folder and launch the setup file.
- If the file is a setup executable, launch the install file.
- Follow the installation instructions.
Installation setup requires Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or newer operating system.
If the downloaded installation file is corrupted you should delete it from your hard drive and download it again. If you are still not able to install downloaded product please contact us and we will assist as soon as possible.
Please follow these steps to uninstall trial versions of our products:
- From Windows desktop, choose Start/Settings/Control Panel.
- After Control Panel window opens, double-click on the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- A new dialog box opens showing a list of all installed applications. Select the application you want to uninstall then choose Remove.
- Follow the instructions from the uninstall wizard.