Deploying protected .NET application with ClickOnce:
1. Create small empty .NET launcher application.
You can use our ClickOnceLauncher sample C# application for this purpose or you can generate new empty .NET application by yourself. Just be sure to modify Main method as presented in sample launcher.
2. Copy protected application to root directory of ClickOnceLauncher project.
3. Add protected application to the project. (In our sample we are deploying "protected.exe").
4. Change Build action for protected application to "Always copy".
5. Change launcher application settings (name, version...) to reflect your own application.
6. Publish ClickOnceLauncher
- give launcher application full trust in ClickOnce security settings.
- if required, add additional modules required by protected application.