New build for Activation center (ACEN) has been released.
[*] ACEN configuration file changes.
All options except database connection string are no longer stored in acen configuration file.
These options are now stored in ACEN database (new Config table).
New options management allows easier handing of newly added and default options and now also includes encryption of sensitive options data.
[+] New maintenance panel checks:
- Check for importing existing acen configuration options.
- Check for options which require change from their default values.
- Check for default ADMIN user password.
[*] Email templates table now includes system email template flag.
[*] Delete button is disabled for system email templates.
[!] Few other minor updates and fixes.
[>] UPGRADING NOTES:
(1) If you are upgrading from previous (04.70.00) version be sure to run included database upgrade script (4.70.00-4.80.00.sql).
(2) Import existing options from acen configuration file.
Since ACEN is no longer using acen configuration file for storing options be sure to login as administrator user and import old options by clicking on 'Import options' button in maintenance panel.
(3) General upgrading procedure is available here: