- Overloaded renaming of types, methods, events, properties, parameters, fields, events and resources.
- Compression and encryption of embedded resources.
- String encryption.
- Control flow obfuscation.
- Packaging (compression, encryption and tamper proofing) of .NET applications into single executable.
- Metadata pruning.
- Insertion of invalid IL instructions.
- Disassembler suppression.
- Support for all .NET framework versions (1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0).
- Support for x86, AnyCpu and x64 .NET applications.
- Support for mixed mode .NET applications (with both managed and unmanaged code).
- Support for precompiled ASP .NET WEB applications.
- Advanced control of obfuscation process.
- Custom naming policy.
- Strong name signature management (strong name signature removal and re-signing of obfuscated assemblies).
- GUI and command line interface.
- Detailed obfuscation reporting.