Let your clients create their accounts with valid serial numbers
If there is at least one Program with 'Clients can create accounts and add new orders with valid serials' option enabled, login page will include 'Click here to create new account' link which will take client to new account page.
This is where new clients can create their activation center account with previously obtained valid serial number.
Program drop-down list will include list of all Programs with 'Clients can create accounts and add new orders with valid serials' option enabled. Client should select appropriate Program and enter valid serial number.
Once this is done, client should choose his account username and set account password. Other required account data is marked with (*).
|- All programs with 'Clients can create accounts with valid serial numbers' option enabled will be available in list box control.
|- Valid serial number for selected program.
|- Client's username. If username already exist client will be notified with appropriate message.
|- Login password. Should be entered twice for validation purposes.
|- First name
|- Last name
|- Client can not change this information once the account is created.
|- Phone number
|- Primary email address
|- This is to prevent brute force attacks on this page
|- Company name
|- Fax number
|Email address 2
|- Secondary email address
Once all required data is set including captcha value client can create new account by clicking on Create account button.
- In case invalid serial number is entered application will pause for 5 seconds.
- After each invalid serial number delay (pause) time will be increased for additional 5 seconds.
- If provided serial number for this program is already in use by another client appropriate warning message will be displayed.
- Blacklisted serial number will be reported as invalid.
If provided serial number is valid:
- new client account will be created.
- new order will be added to client account with default program data and provided serial number.
- client will be notified with appropriate message box.
- client can now proceed to login page and login with his username/password.