This method will reactivate existing web license on original computer.
Public Function ReactivateWebLicense(ByVal ProgramID As Integer, ByVal SerialNumber As String, ByVal WebLicenseID As Integer, ByVal SiteCode As String, ByVal MID As String, ByVal Note As String) As Result
No authorization is required for this method.
|ProgramID||Integer||Program ID value|
|WebLicenseID||String||ID of original web license (see notes)|
|SiteCode||String||Site code value|
|MID||String||Machine ID (MID) value|
|Note||String||License note (max 30 characters long)|
In case of success:
- Result.Status is set to STATUS_SUCCESS
- Result.ActivationCode is set to valid activation code.
- Result.WebLicenseID is set to ID of new web license
In case of error appropriate error status code is returned.
- Use this method in case valid removal code is not available.
- WebLicenseID parameter should be considered as required parameter. However, if WebLicenseID is not provided (equal to 0) and if only single license is granted per serial number (in program settings) web service will find and try reactivation of that single license.
- WebLicenseID is generated each time new web license is added to database by using AddWebLicense, ReactivateWebLicense or TransferWebLicense method and is stored in Result structure.
- Application should make a backup of WebLicenseID value each time new web license is created so that it can use it later for license reactivation process on original computer.
- New activation code will contain current features and custom counters as set in Program data and expiration date from original web license in case limited license is enabled in program settings.
- Expiration date of original license can be changed from administrator interface for each limited web license.