Activation panel is used for adding new and updating existing licenses and checking locking parameters.
New license data
This is where new license data is set. Site/MID codes, Note and license expiration date (in case of limited license).
- Click on 'Validate' button to generate activation and removal code and decode locking parameters for new license. This is useful for checking validity of site/mid codes and for comparing locking parameters with parameters from original license.
This section holds information about machine locking parameters.
In case of license update top row holds information about original locking parameters and bottom row contains information about new locking parameters. In this way old and new locking parameters can be easily compared.
Custom counters are set here. If all counters are set to zero custom counters will be ignored. If at least single counter is different from zero extended activation code will be generated.
Custom features are managed here.
Add new button
Click to add new license.
Click to update existing license (the one currently selected in licenses table)
- Site code and Machine ID fields should be set with appropriate values.
- Use Note field to set short note for new license.
- In case limited license is enabled for this program Expires field should be set to license expiration date. Click on '+' button to increase currently set expiration date for default license validity period for this program.
- Default custom counters and features for appropriate order are automatically loaded for new licenses.