Use advanced protection interface to interact with our embedded protection code by using interface functions:
Function will retrieve information about current license.
Function will process Activation code and unlock application or extend evaluation period depending on Activation code and custom features passed via it.
Function will remove current license and return valid Removal code.
Function will transfer active license to another computer. Current license is removed and valid activation code is calculated based on passed Site code value.
Easily update issued license before it expires. Update features, counters, limitations...
Function will load and process activation file and thus activate application or extend evaluation period (if extend evaluation period feature was enabled in activation code).
Function will check demo (date and fixed date) limitations.
Function will check limited license expiration status.
Function will update (save) custom counters.
Function will free application instance from the list of currently active application instances (see network protection method notes for more information).
Function will return number of currently active instances.
Function will return number of currently active network seats.
Function will set new license validity period.
Function will validate and set serial number for protected application.
Function will invalidate existing serial number and reset license.
Function will check if required USB device is attached to computer.
Function will check if application is running on virtual machine (VM).
- Windows 32/64 bit applications can directly use advanced protection interface functions.
- .NET applications should use alternate protection interface implementation.
- C# and Visual Basic (VB.NET) alternate protection interface example projects with source code are available in full featured version.
- Please see source code samples page for more information.
- Protection interface implementation steps are located here.