Remote protection is the most popular protection method.
Here are some basic facts about remote protection method:
- When run on remote computer, protected program will show activation dialog box with appropriate Site and MID code.
- In order to activate protected application your client need to obtain valid Activation code from you.
- Protected application will generate different Site/MID code on each computer.
- If moved to another computer protected application will generate different Site/MID codes and ask for new activation code.
- Program protected with remote protection method can be securely activated by phone, fax or e-mail.
- You can allow your client to securely remove or transfer previously activated license to another computer.
- If required, you can also limit issued licenses by using limited license feature.
- Finally, you can dynamically extend license (custom features, custom counters, license limitations) on remote computer by issuing new activation code.