This is where maintenance tasks can be customized.
The following options are currently available:
- Check for importing existing acen.config options
- Check for options which require change from their default values
- Check for default admin user password
- Check for unhashed passwords
- Check for obsolete options
- Check for Activation center updates
Log http exceptions
If enabled, ACEN will log all http exceptions to database.
Log unhandled exceptions
If enabled, ACEN will log all unhandled exceptions to database.
Purge logs older than x days
Select this options and set purge threshold in days (default: 30 days) to enabled to enable automatic purging of old log entries.
Information about deleted logs will be displayed in maintenance panel each time logs are deleted by this task.
If required, log entries can be filtered and manually deleted on Audit page.